Saturday, May 2, 2015 | By: JustPJ

The Free Assessment

A friend of my brother suggested that we visit PMS to know more about the 2015 Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker Program of the Canadian Federal Government.

What I did, I first asked my friend Google about PMS and it directed me to their website at http://www.princetonvisa.com/. From there, I took a free assessment for New Zealand Immigration because this is really our first priority country out of the big three: Australia, Canada and New Zealand. After two or three days, I got an email from PMS saying that we are qualified to apply for an immigrant visa to New Zealand. Thus, in 20 April 2015, my husband and I went to PMS to avail of their free assessment and consultation. The consultant, however, suggested that we consider Canada since there are more job opportunities for the two of us than in New Zealand. Thus, our journey to our Canada dream started here.

I, as the principal applicant, scored 77 out of 100 in the initial assessment of PMS which qualifies us to the 2015 Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker Program. Below is the score sheet PMS used to assess me:




PMS has given us also a step-by-step procedure of the Express Entry. How it works, what we must do as applicants and what they will do as a consultant. They have also given us an idea on the expenses we would incur once we decided to get their service. See below.



Based on the initial information I have given PMS and as the Principal Applicant, my Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) for the Federal Skilled Worker Program is NOC 1242, Legal Administrative Assistant, Type B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment