Tuesday, March 1, 2016 | By: JustPJ

CIC Background Check Updated (Part 2)

Happy first day of March 2016. Indeed, what a happy first day of March.

So, in my previous post, I was just complaining about CICs ghost email, anxiety and stress. Guess what? I honestly cannot go over with it and constantly check on our MyCIC and my yahoo account, hoping and praying that said ghost email will also do magic in our PR visa application. In fact, I did not sleep well last night and even managed to check our profile this morning at around 4:30 AM. Okay, don't laugh, LOL.

This afternoon at past 2:00 PM, while I am at the hospital accompanying my dad in his regular dialysis, I checked our MyCIC and saw this familiar word once again, "updated". Oh my, another ghost email. Yes, that came first on my mind but my heart and mind says, Lord please. I took the courage to calmed down, a little, huh, and took the regular MyCIC selfie but cannot do the correct screenshot because I am using my phone only. Nevertheless, here is the screenshot:


Then I clicked on the "check status and messages".  Since, I have a low connection inside the hospital and the next page is loading very slowly, I closed my eyes and called our Father God. When I opened my eyes and scrolled down, boom, there goes the second update to our background check. Again, here is the not so good screenshot of my CIC selfie but has motioned me to jump on my feet and run as fast as I can to where my mother is. Then I hugged her so tight and told her our background check just went to in progress. We were both in tears of joy. Who would not be?


Then after gaining my composure, hahaha, like a beauty queen, I called my king and told him the good news. Yes, we are on LDR at the moment. We are overwhelmed with so much happiness. This only means we are closer to our little R. Just like what I have told my mom a while ago, our journey to Canada is really what God has planned for me and my husband. When we were having our work ups due to infertility, we always end up as one of the clapper even if all medicine intake is at maximum level. We were always lined up back at the end of the line. I am actually crying while writing this post.  In our journey to Canada, everything is just coming so fast. Thank you dear Father God.

Forgive me if I am very emotional. Anyway, as soon as I got hold of my ipad, I took another CIC selfie with HD equivalent hahaha. Just for me to post on this wall.


There you go it's posted. My evidence to CIC just in case they take the "in progress" back from us, LOL, smiley, smiley.

I am ending this post by saying that if you have a dream, chase it. No matter how rocky and painful the journey is, do not give up. Ask our Father God for guidance because humans will always come to a point that we give up. Pray even if you are hurting so much, talk to our Father God. He listens. For the past 7 years of being childless, all I ever say to Him is to hold my hand and never let it go. I always ask Him to help me stand and try again. Cry if you must but never let go of your dream. My husband and I has always dreamt of a child, our own family, which led us to our Canada dream for our little R.

So, hold on to your dream and never give up. It will come in God's most precious perfect time. A little more little R. A little more.

10 comments:

sarkangel said...

Congrats PJ!! U guys deserve it!!!

JustPJ said...

Thank you sarkangel. :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATS PJ, though I've only known you through the CIC forums, NB Whatsapp and by reading your blogs, I get teary eyed when I read your posts, you have been all supportive to all of us (other aspiring Canadian immigrants)

I am happy for you...your blogs are very inspiring. Keeps me motivated. again, CONGRATULATIONS!!
haesan / hae1234

JustPJ said...

Thank you Hae. :)

Lenor said...

Sis, your post are really inspiring. You are able to touche the reader’s heart (at least for me) and brings back the fire of enthusiasm.

Keep up the good work!! we are with you..

JustPJ said...

thank you Lenor. :)

blogger said...

I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted Dr.Agbazara i meet online and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant within few after his help. contact him today with any kind of problem and be happy like me on ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Unknown said...

Hi PJ.

I am just wondering if CIC or NB have called your employer for background checks concerning your employment?

Thanks in advance

JustPJ said...

Hi Rommel, I honestly do not know but some applicants' employer or they themselves were called by MVO to check on employment. It is a case to case basis. Good luck.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment