Friday, March 11, 2016 | By: JustPJ

CIC PPR

Please pardon me, this post will be very emotional.

Exactly ten days after our BG went to in progress, we finally received the golden email from CIC. Our PPR (passport request).

I received the golden email at a time when I am so busy with our high school grand reunion. I volunteered myself to be the head coordinator just to make an excuse of not checking our MyCIC from time to time but obviously I failed, LOL.

Here is the story. I always check our MyCIC for I do not know how many times in a day. Believe me, I wake up in the wee hours from 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM just to check on our MyCIC. I tried to stop myself but I cannot hold it but opens it just to check for  a "new message". Not "updated" anymore, yes, because in my heart, I believe God has worked on our PR applications. My prayer to our Father God (because honestly there is so much anxiety in this waiting game) is for Him to please send the golden email to my personal mail if it is a PPR and not in our MyCIC. Still, as a human being, I open and ends up saddened every time I check on our MyCIC for any "new message" but none at all.

Today, I am in McDonalds ( a food chain here in our country) having lunch and waiting for my friend (a fellow coordinator in our reunion). While eating, I checked on our MyCIC for any good news but there is none. Then out of nowhere, after almost 30 minutes, a notification came. I saw it, it is the donotreply email address from CIC (I accidentally cancelled it because I am busy checking on my IG, LOL). Oh my, I sit straight, opened my yahoo mail and there is the donotreply email which I missed so much. Here it is:


Goosebumps to the highest level but inside me, I was so nervous. I managed to go to whatsapp and told my NB friends that I just received an email from CIC. Thank you to Globe for giving me an LTE connection and not just the 3G one so I went on to MyCIC. I am praying so hard during that time and PPR is the only thing on my mind because it was what I prayed for. The image below made me faltered for a while because I read first the "submitted" before the "new" under messages. See below:


After clicking on the "check status and messages", I saw a new date in our messages. I clicked on it, opened the pdf and oh my God. I did not read everything but scanned for anything that is familiar when it comes to PPR just like those that are shared in our group and in forums. I did not bother reading it but dialed my husband's number and I was crying at McDonalds (I do not care) because what registered on my mind is not snow or maple leaf or Canada but an image of a baby. It is actually coming just like what God has planned for me and my husband. Afterwhich, I called my mom and told her the good news. Then back to my duties as a coordinator. I need to finish everything because tomorrow will be our grand reunion.

Going back on the PPR letter, what I saw first is the highlighted 30 days and since I did not read properly, I am doubting now as I write, is it really the PPR? I will read and download the pdf for a while, LOL.

So, it is really the PPR, LOL. It is a 6 pages pdf letter from CIC. I will not attached page 6 because it is blank but here is our PPR letter:



It is much beautiful than my IELTS report.  It is indeed.

This afternoon when I got home, I prayed and thanked our Father God for the nth time. I cried again. I was so eager to go home to cry out all the anxiety, happiness and everything in our PR application which I kept in my heart since this lunch time. I called my husband again. We were talking about our little R. This is it, we are going to a place where we can fight and defeat infertility. A place where we can have a child. A place where we can be called mama and papa. A place where we can build and have our own family. Above all, a place prepared by our dear Father God for me, my husband and our little R.

I learned blogging because of our infertility ordeal. I blog because this is my only way to vent out all my feelings with us still childless for 7 years without hearing so many insensitive words from other people. I told myself, someday, when we come to reach the most coveted words "in God's perfect time", I will show all my blogs to our child. I will have him/her read all of it. How we struggled but most of all how we never lose our faith and hope that someday we will get to hold him/her in our arms.

Unknowingly, my one place of venting out all my emotions will become a source of inspiration and help to other applicants like me and my husband. To all my readers, I always say this, do not give up on your dream just like what we did. We have not yet achieved our dream but we are getting there. I know we have different stories but when you dream, strive hard to achieve it. No one says that your road will be easy, ours is a painful one, but we never lose hope and faith to our Father God. We breakdown, once in a while, but we stand again and we keep on fighting. Thus, keep on striving. Keep on believing. Keep on hoping. Keep on praying.


Here is our timeline in our PR application:

ITA: 12/18/2015
AOR: 12/28/2015
Schedule 4/4A: 12/31/2015
Medical Passed: 01/06/2016
BG 1st Update (Not Needed At This Time): 01/12/2016
RPRF Request for Payment: 01/26/2016
BG 2nd Update (In Progress): 03/01/2016
PPR: 03/11/2016
Exactly 2 months and 2 weeks

For our little R. I posted this on my infertility blog but this time I have a good answers to it all:


Indeed, love is blind because mama and papa loves you so much even if we do not know you yet physically but mentally and emotionally we have loved you so much. In God's most precious perfect time little R, we will come to cuddle, pamper and love you more with all our hearts. A little more little R. A little more. Winter is coming for you our little one. Thank you again dear Father God.

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi JustPJ,

I would like to express hearty congratulations to you guys. I am really very happy for you as your dream finally has come true by god's grace. Since I am also in the same boat, I know the importance of it and how you would be feeling in the present situation.

Wishing you both all the very best.

Regards,
Venkata

Unknown said...

Hi JustPJ,

I am glad that finally, you have made it. I was touched by your story and gives me hope never give up and hang on to God.
At the end of the day, it is God who will judge your deeds, isn't it?

I am amazed by how you stood up, ignored your critics and do whatever you can to reach your goals.

Thank you for the inspiration and best of luck for your new life with little R in Canada.

JustPJ said...

Thank you Venkata and Katrina. God bless you both. All the best on your journey to your Canada dream.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just want to congratulate you guys with your success. I've been checking your account almost every day since last fall. Your blog is so inspirational, and really helping people who's just started the immigration process.
Thank you and hope you will continue blogging about your Canadian life in NB.
With kind regards,
Max and Anna,
Ukraine

Batgirl said...

HI PJ,

Congrats, your blog is so inspiring that it become a routine for me to check and read your blog :), btw I am also your follower in Pinoy to Canada ( batgirl is my codename there), thank you for your endless help to share your stories with us it really inspires us to keep on going and not to lose hope.

Regards,
Shelly, Abu Dhabi UAE

Unknown said...

HI Pj,
The Lord knows how Hagardo versoza you are already thats why He fastracks your prayers… TC and Hope to see you in NB soon. -wee

hearobear said...

Hi PJ,
Congratulations! TC

--hearobear

JustPJ said...

Hi Max and Anna; Batgirl; and hearobear. Thank you for the kind words. I wish you all the best in your applications.

Sis wee, thank you sis. we will see you and sis Alex in NB. :)

blogger said...

I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted Dr.Agbazara i meet online and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant within few after his help. contact him today with any kind of problem and be happy like me on ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Anoop said...

Congrats :) I am also an applicant for PNP NB. 6 months and 6 days crossed no news yet :) made me happy reading your success story :) If God wishes I will be in NB too :)

all the best

Unknown said...

Hi, I got my PPR on June 15, and submitted our passports on the same day. How long did you have to wait to have your passports visa-stamped and ready for pick-up?

JustPJ said...

Thanks Kill Li, we will deal with ours as soon as we get settled.😊

Thanks Anoop. I wish you the best on your application.😊

Hi Gayle, ours is a different story, it took us more than a month for our visa and COPR to come. I hope yours will be only 2 weeks. Good luck.😊

cc-a said...

Hi PJ, I've been reading all your blog entries for the Nth time and always updated whenever you have a new entry. This entry really made me teary-eyed...always! I can feel your joy. Sometimes, I'm imagining myself to be on this stage soon. Your are a blessing to everyone here and an inspiration to every Canadian dream. Keep it up! I'm praying for you both and for your little "R"... ;)

JustPJ said...

Thank you cc-a. Thank you. This post makes me cry too whenever I read it. I just cannot still imagine we are living with our dream now and waiting for it to come through, our little R. Just keep on believing and praying for your Canadian dream. All the best on your application and see you here in NB.

ilovemapleleaf said...

congrats and thanks for this. made me more hopeful our PPR would be coming soon. great, im not alone. im totally like what you used to do (checking myCIC acct,many many many times a day lol). very inspiring. in God's perfect time, our heart's desire will come. God bless. Keep blogging :)

JustPJ said...

Thank you ilovemapleleaf and good luck on your application.

Fritz said...

Hi JustPJ,

How is the weather now in Fredericton? We are now awaiting for our PPR results and praying that we get the request soon. May I ask when you notified CIC via CSE that you had already resigned, was it when you tendered your resignation letter or after your last day of work? Please advise. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.

John Mathew said...

Hi,

I just received my AOR last week, and currently in the pool looking forward to get PPR. Just wanted to know, how is it going there for you and your family?

Thanks.

JustPJ said...

Oh I think I miss your comment Fritz. I never replied to it and late for me to do so but I hope all is well with your application.

Hi Dino. All is well for me and my husband. Thank you. Congrats to you and all the best on your application.

Unknown said...

May you guys get blessed with a healthy child. I can understand how it feels. Just said a prayer for you and Congratulations!!

Yham Chua said...

Helo! I am a new reader, I stumbled upon your blog as I was in search of Filipino Communities in NB that might be of help to us in the future. I didnt find any to be helpful on my search until I saw your blog. I would probably be spending my week reading your old posts. We are on the process of waiting for our PPR, and truly the waiting game is making me anxious! ��
Thank you for sharing your experiences, Im really glad I found your blog��

Unknown said...

Hi.
Thank you for making this blog. You're really an inspiration. I can't control my emotions while reading your blog. I just broke out and cried. We are also struggling to have a baby for 7 years and can't fight infertility because of financial difficulties and I was so moved when I read your story. And true enough, Canada can help us realize what we are aiming for, a BABY. I have been pushing my Canadian dream since 2015 and praying hard for an ITA from NB. Thank you so much for the inspiration and I will always include little R in my prayers. God bless you always.

JustPJ said...

Hi Hermanpreef, Yham and Wag. Thank you all for the kind words. All the best to the three of you.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this encouraging post, really needed it as we await ppr...its a testimony ...God bless and grant your heart desires..

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful testimony. I can't wait to read your testimony and see cute pictures of baby R! You are indeed blessed.

Unknown said...

An encouraging and emotional blog. Thank you for sharing with us your Golden mail experience. God bless you guys!

A.P.Abeyrathne said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Post a Comment