Tuesday, October 27, 2015 | By: JustPJ

NBPNP AOR

My husband and I sent our full application to NBPNP last 20 October 2015, Philippine time, via DHL courier. As per my forum friends, DHL is much better and reliable to use than LBC when sending the full application. It is more expensive but at least you can be sure that your full application will not go travelling around as per other's experience through LBC.

Our documents were sent at DHL branch in Makati City and they promised us 3 working days for our full application to reach NBPNP. Please note that, as per their new rule, DHL asked me to remove the PO Box No. stated in NBPNP address to which I did, see below:



DHL also told me to go to their website to track on the whereabouts of our full application to which I did. True to their words, our full application arrived at NBPNP on 23 October 2015, Canada time, and 24 October 2015, Philippine time (a Saturday). Unlike other applicants, they automatically received an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) same day when their full application were delivered. I checked my mail but no email from NBPNP. Good thing DHL puts on record the person who received our full application. I checked on NB website the name of the person who received our documents and I was relieved to see that she is the Administrative Assistant. All I need to do now is wait for Tuesday, Philippine time, and Monday, Canada time, for an email from NBPNP. Below is the tracking details of our full application:



Came, Tuesday, and the NBPNP AOR email popped out on my mailbox. Happy us. Off to another stage and another waiting game in our Canada dream for our little R.



Thank you dear Lord for all the guidance you have given us through out this process. We cannot thank you enough for all your help.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello po!

Congratulation po sa inyo, lagi ko po pinupuntahan ang blog nyo! naway maging smooth ang application nyo...

JustPJ said...

Thanks Louie, mahaba-haba ang PNP namin pero thank you for wishing us. All the best too sa application mo. :)

Unknown said...

Hi PJ! I read through your blog the other day, and I was so inspired. I really wish the best for you, your husband, and your little R. Please update when you can!

JustPJ said...

Hi Miriam. Thank you for your kind words. And, yes, we will update the blog once there is a new status. All the best on your application. :)

Unknown said...

Hi!
Your Blog motivates me think positively. I got 5.5 in Writing and would have to retake it on 9th of Jan 2016, and similarly requested for a Re-marked. I really appreciate your guidance and beliefs to this Blog which give us helpful information. I hope you'll be in Canada next year :-). Nevertheless, Please keep us updated. All the Best and Take Care!

-KM

JustPJ said...

Hi KM. Im happy you're motivated through my blog. If you love your dream, aim for it.

Im sorry you were short of .5 in your IELTS and Im wishing you best of luck on your retake. You can do it. First quarter of 2016 EE will be a good chance for you to apply as there will be new PNP streams that will be opening. If you have luck and have higher CRS at 451 up then you may get invited. In 2015, CICs lowest draw is at 451, so aim higher CRS or get ready with your papers for PNP streams. I have 313 CRS before but through NBPNP Im now sitting at 913 and waiting for the next draw.

All the best on your application.

Unknown said...

Hi PJ, your blog was really helpful. Our full application was just delivered today to NB, may I know how did you confirm the person who received your docs is the Admin Assistant (ours is L.Bresson)? Sorry, I'm really worrisome on our docs as our deadline is also today. THank you so much...

JustPJ said...

Hi Unknown. L. Bresson was the one who received our documents as stated in our DHL tracking. Don't worry your AOR will come soon. All the best on your application.

Post a Comment