Wednesday, December 9, 2015 | By: JustPJ

NBPNP Nomination

Hello my blog, it has been a while. Did you miss me? I did.

So, I am back with a very good news. I finally received our nomination to the NBPNP EELMS stream last night, 9 December 2015, at 10:08 PM (Philippine Time). Actually, I did not received an email from CIC. I opened my account in MyCIC after reading the following nominations: (1) Canada Visa forum with username doravmon; Whatsapp group for Filipinos (2) fjd2011 told us that username hogiamisan is also nominated; (3) genuinelyjenny's friend received her nomination; (4) our whatsapp friend Vince; and (5) yours truly, LOL. Note, however, that I received an email from CIC 5 or 10 minutes later for said provincial nomination.

Okay, so here is the story. In our Filipino whatsapp group, we are 5 in the batch of October who chronologically received an AOR: (1) jake cuenca (13 October 2015); (2) Vince (16 October 2015); (3) kojare (23 October 2015 with No. 765); (4) me (27 October 2015 with No. 769); and Tattoine (29 October 2015 with No. 770 or 780 +). To add to my story of sleepless nights, let me add od.barr with AOR 21 November 2015 and No. 800/820 +. Here goes the story, jake cuenca and Vince got their first communications from an officer of the Government of NB requesting for an additional document(s). Then came kojare's turn where he is automatically nominated by NB without additional document on 1 December 2015 (he got his CIC ITA on the 22nd draw, 4 December 2015). So, it is my turn now, right? My application is going on its 6th week but I never heard from NB. Worst that added to my anxiety of waiting is that od.barr who is No. 800/820 + told us that he received an email from an officer of NB requesting for an additional document(s) 2 weeks after his AOR. Then came the 5th of December, 4 December in Canada, Tattoine informed us that she also received an email from an officer. Oh no, what went wrong in our application? I am honestly very worried plus the fact that I am the nervous type of person. My comfort is every time I pray, God talks to me through instagram posts of @instagodministries where I calmed down for a while, LOL.

Then came this week, our 6th week, 8 December 2015 to be exact. Another nerve-wracking week. Also, did I tell you that MyCIC is down for 2 or 3 days since the last draw of 4th December. Funny but I cannot control anymore the anxiety so when the MyCIC is up on 8th December and after not hearing from NB, I checked my MyCIC account to see if there is any update but there is none. Guess what I did, LOL, yesterday, 9 December 2015, I emailed NB through their General Information email, copy furnished Sir Jake, LOL (there is no smiley in this blog), at 9:10 AM (Philippine Time). I told my husband that by night time I hope and pray for a reply on my inquiry about our application. Sir Jake replied and I received it at 6:27 PM (Philippine Time) and 5:24 AM (as per my yahoo email time, Canada Time I think). The mail says: "Good morning. Thank you for your inquiry. Please be aware that processing times average 6 to 8 weeks. Best regards..." Very funny me, okay and I know, LOL, but it helps to pacify my stressful and sleepless weeks. I also know that I acted too much but, Oh my, I felt left out in the application procedure for the second time. Just like in the NBPNP ITA when I did not change my NOC, they all got there ITAs except me. And this again, they all received communication from NB except me. So, please understand.

Still on 9 December 2015, I visited the church just like what I always do. I kneeled down and prayed hard to our Father God that a communication be given to us or better a nomination. It will be our 7th year wedding anniversary 10 days from now and also my birthday, I prayed and asked God to bless us with our nomination until CIC stage because we wanted so much to have a child and this Canada dream is not for us but basically for our little R, our dream of becoming parents. It has been 7 years now and all I wanted for my birthday is this Canada dream to become reality because I know and I feel we will become parents to little R in the maple leaf country.

You know what the last post I have read from instagram user @instagodministries: "God heard you. Be patient." It has always been "be patient", "it's coming" and the likes. And it did. As I stated earlier, I did not receive any email from CIC, I checked MyCIC account. After clicking the Identity Validation where the question asked is "where do I get my strength", my answer Father God, came the next page under "View my submitted applications or profiles" table. It says there "updated" in the details and "new" in the messages. That is not the usual wordings indicated in said table, right? It is "submitted" and "read". My heart is pounding and I am calling God. I told my husband this is not the usual thing. I clicked "check status and messages" and, Oh my God, it is there Province/Territory nominations, "Accept" or "Not Accept" I think. Of course, my eyes is only at the "Accept" button. I cried, I really cried and so is my husband. We just thanked God repeatedly. This is really His plan for us. Thank you dear Father God. Thank you. We are forever grateful.

I did not click on the accept button yet. I am afraid that it will be lost because of slow connection at home. So, I waited until today, 10 December 2015, to accept it here in our office. The picture says it all.



After acceptance. I received another message from MyCIC as stated below. My additional 600 points will reflect 24 to 48 hours after acceptance just on time for the next draw. Fingers crossed. So, we better gear up for the next stage.




Here is our timeline in the NBPNP EELMS:
ITA: 09/26/2015
AOR: 10/27/2015
No additional document
Nomination: 12/09/2015


Pray, believe and have so much faith. God is good. He hears us. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi PJ! Its always inspiring reading your blog. I just submitted my NBPNP EOI today, hopefully everything turns out okay, God willing. :) If I may ask, is there a Whatsapp group for people waiting for their ITA? Like the one that you had? Hope you can invite me in. Thanks! And by the way, I'm new to the MyCIC page, I'm still having a hard time navigating, If its ok to ask, where can I edit my profile to add my wife's WES report? and where can I check on MyCIC the schedule of next draws? Im really sorry if I'm pestering you with a lot of questions, hope you don't mind. Thanks and God Bless you always! :)

JustPJ said...

Hi hero. If you are a Filipino, I can add you to whatsapp. That is the only whatsapp group I have. With regards to your wife's WES, I think you can edit it under education if I am not mistaken. My EE profile is already lock so I cannot really go into it but I know it is under education. The link for CIC draws is on the right side of this blog under MY PAGES where it says "CIC draws". Just click on it. All the best on your application.

Unknown said...

Hi Pj! Yes pinoy po ako. :) anong ggawin ko pra maka join ako sa group? Thanks for all you're help Pj! you're awesome.

JustPJ said...

Hi Hero, just install whatsapp app in your cellphone then just give me your number so I can add you there. You're welcome.

Post a Comment