Friday, April 15, 2016 | By: JustPJ

CIC Final Decision

Finally some updates with CIC. The past weeks were super pressure and stressful for me and my husband since, after 2-weeks from passports submission with Canada Visa Application Centre in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines (VFS Manila), all we heard from them is our passport is still in process. 

Schedule of our Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) is so near and yet no Visa on Hand (VOH) yet. PDOS is one seminar that immigrants to Canada has to attend and a schedule is given once you register online. No walk-ins, we must get our schedules online. It is indeed a very stressful weeks.

I thought once an applicant received a PPR from CIC then everything will just fall into their right places but NO. Passport stamping, issuance of visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) are another things to consider. I just really thought it will go smoothly too just like when we received our PPR which is at 2 months and 2 weeks or just like other fellow applicants at Manila Visa Office (MVO) which is at 2 weeks. In our case, our passport stamping went to I do not know where. As of writing, at 1 month, no VOH yet.

This morning, at around 9:00 AM and after discussing with my husband, I emailed MVO to inquire on the status of the return of our passports. I wrote the most courteous and kindest email letter to MVO, LOL, but it is true. I do not know if it helped us but this afternoon, about 1 hour ago (hahaha, blogging myself to remove all my worries and stressful state), I again opened our MyCIC. While scrolling down, my mind says "submitted again (sad face)" but Oh my God it says there "updated".


This is now how it looks with our submitted applications for Permanent Residency and Express Entry:



I screamed while saying "updated", sit straight and my husband is on panic mode, bwahahahaha. I was crying already while opening "check status and messages" and I am calling our Father God. Praying for His mercy. I breakdown when while it is circling (like buffering thing) I already saw the word "Closed" in Application/profile status. I did not read all, I just hugged my husband. I cried. It was a relief, so much relief in the heart and mind. After my melodrama, I grabbed my ipad and screened shot CICs final decision as shown below.


Then after gaining my composure, LOL, I opened VFS Manila. Clicked on chat to inquire on the status of the return of our passports. Sadly, the VFS Operator still says it is still in process with the Embassy. Okay, fine. What is important is that our PR Visa application is now closed, completed and approved. We just need to wait for the return of it. They say it will take another 2-3 days. I just pray not more than that because we are scheduled for PDOS for the next few days.

Thank you dear Father God. You saw me crying and so impatient for the past days and weeks. Last night, I was so low, I cried my heart out but just like before I went to instaGodministries IG page and talked with You. You will always say in Your messages to trust You, to believe. Just last night, I re-posted this quote from instaGodministries in my IG account. Your message pacifies me overnight.


This morning, I kept on telling myself, trust God, He will provide. Keep calm. Then out of the blue came the very good news I prayed last night. I prayed for peace of mind, that our PR Visa application reached its final decision, that it be approved. Then and there will I have the peace of mind because I know when it has a final decision comes the return of our passports with visa stamped on it and our COPR. Thank you dear Father God for another answered prayer.

Also, I want to thank you for holding me when I am so stubbornly became very impatient. All glory and praise to You our dear Father God. A little more our little R. A little more.

11 comments:

Relena said...

Congratulations!!! God really answers our prayers. Keep the faith. God bless you and your family :)

sarkangel said...

Congratulations to infinity!! Hope our application goes smoothly as well.. :)

Unknown said...

Hello from Brazil! Your history is fantastic and amazing! Congratulations! I will intend the information session in Brazil this week and my NOC is on the list!!!! This blog is very helpful and clear, so I will be using it and will be a guide to me and my wife in the future journey! God bless you! Allan

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!
I am also one of the many 2015 NBPNP applicants...I am still waiting!

JustPJ said...

Thank you all for your kind words. :)

Ban-Nie said...

Congrats Ms PJ! I'm also crying with joy for your success! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear sister and brother in Christ,
It is a proof that when we put all of our efforts and faith in God, He will do the best for us!

althea07 said...

Hi sis!
Thanks for sharing all these valuable information.

I am also one of the many Filipinos hoping and praying to achieve the "Canadian Dream"(for more than two years now).

Reading your blog gave me fresh/new perspectives.

Like you, I also underwent fertility treatment.

2002, our eldest child was born but passed away (stillborn, cord problem).

2002-2006, I was not yet ready to conceive again, so I took contraceptive pills.

2006, got pregnant again, but miscarried at 2 months (blighted ovum).

We then changed OB and I was diagnosed with PCO. Underwent PCO treatment and "workup" sessions afterwards.

2007, we got pregnant with fraternal twins! They were born prematurely at 7 months.

I am really happy that you and your husband can start anew in Canada.

Wishing you all the best! Good luck!

Hope to see you in the Great White North soon! ;)

JustPJ said...

thank you guys. And, sis, who went through with infertility, I know you can so relate. It is a very depressing journey but if we put in our hearts that we wanted to be complete, we will do anything and everything to be a mother someday. Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated, teary eye here. One of this day, in God's time, I will get to share our journey to Canada is a successful with our little R finally in our arms. I want twins also. God bless you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information, I have pinned your blog and hope to read more interesting things.
Canada Express Entry

JustPJ said...

Hi Sys Visas. Thank you for the kind words.

Post a Comment