Friday, April 22, 2016 | By: JustPJ

PagIBIG Provident Fund

Today, we went to PagIBIG to submit our Application for Provident Fund (APB) Claim form as shown below:


Just ask my friend google about the above form and it will give you the downloadable PagIBIG file. Reason for the APB claim is "permanent departure from the country". Do not forget to bring also the following:

(1) a notarized Sworn Declaration of Intention to Permanently Depart from the Philippines. My friend google gave me this sample which is also from PagIBIG: 


(2) Passport with Visa Stamped on It. This is required before claiming your APB; and

(3) Special Power of Attorney (SPA) (if member cannot claim personally). Here is a sample which my husband and I used:
When my husband inquired last year on where to claim APB, he was re-directed to PagIBIG Housing Main Office in Shaw Blvd. Thus, we went there first. Why? Because we had a housing loan with them but that was before where I am the principal borrower but he is my co-borrower. We already sold our house to use it as our settlement fund but since they saw it in their system PagIBIG wanted to make sure we no longer have debts at their expense, LOL.

After we were cleared of the Housing Loan, they told us to go to the branch where our last company remits our contributions. Mine is in Makati City while my husband is in Imus, Cavite. We decided not to claim my husband's APB anymore because of distance and time constraints.

So, we went to PagIBIG Buendia Branch, Makati City. My total No. of Contributions is 151. I presented only 2 employers and I believe I started contributing with PagIBIG in 2003. The total accumulated value of it is Php49,253.14. This is inclusive of my contribution, employer's share and a dividend of Php10,500.29. Now, if you have a salary loan, PagIBIG will have to deduct this. I just renewed my salary loan I think 7 months ago or more so I still have Php31,022.58, inclusive of penalties. Yay, the last payment I made is on February 2016 (effectivity of my resignation), I have 2 months penalty, LOL. Thus, my expected APB claim is more or less Php18,000.00. Not bad, LOL. As per the staff of PagIBIG, our check will be ready for pick up 2 to 3 weeks from my application date. This is were the SPA will be used by my authorized Attorney-in-Fact.

Do not forget to ask for copies of your total contributions and your salary loan. I have mine but it is so blurry, thus, I am not taking selfies of it, LOL.

Can you feel now the excitement. Done with PagIBIG. Only one seminar left and off we go to the province.

3 comments:

Relena said...

Hello, do I need to present my COPR as well?

Relena said...

I love this post and this entire blog. Ikaw na talaga... I will wait for your posts about list of goods , used to be form B4 but ngayon BSF186 and BSF186A na kaya di ko makita ang B4, at sana epost nyo rin ang journey nyo papuntang Canada.

JustPJ said...

thanks sis relena. Ngarag na kami hahaha.

Post a Comment