Wednesday, June 24, 2015 | By: JustPJ

EE and Job Bank Registration

With my ECA report and IELTS result on hand, I finally registered with CICs Express Entry for 2015 on the 16th day of June 2015.

I went to CIC website and clicked on the "Come to Canada" icon found in the lower portion of the page. You have to answer every question asked in the Come to Canada tool. I actually do not know my score in the 100 points but if you were reading my blog you will know that I initially scored 77/100 during the time we went to PMS for assessment. During my registration, it did not show my score out of the 100 points but CIC says I am eligible to apply for Express Entry.

It then directed me to the MyCIC website where I have to register for my GC Key and fill out some forms online. Afterwhich, you will then receive an email from MyCIC containing a 2-page pdf file welcoming you on the EE Pool as shown below:

Page 1 Only

After all the forms were filled up, a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score was automatically generated based on the given data I entered. Note, however, that the image below is not the official presentation found in MyCIC account. I just have to tweak my presentation to show you the maximum score given by CIC compared to my score.


Phew, my CRS score is way to low as compared to the previous draws CIC has already issued.:(


Anyway, couples has the option to have their husband evaluate their school credentials and take IELTS exam. Not an option for us because imagine spending almost Php12,000.00 to WES and Php8,900.00 to IDP or a total of Php20,900.00 for an additional maximum score of 30 points only (see above). Not practical, we do not have the "extra money". Our best option here is the so called Provincial Nominee Program to which I will discuss in my next blog as I am still gathering some facts.

So back with my Express Entry Registration. After CICs confirmation that my Express Entry is received, a pdf file is sent together with the message from CIC. The pdf file contains my EE Profile Number and my Job Validation Code. These number and code are needed in the next step, the Job Bank registration. See below:


Go to Job Bank's website and register. Note that my Job Bank and Express Entry profiles are linked together. How did I know? I confirmed this with a co-forumer in Canada Visa forum. If it states in your Express Entry profile that Job Bank Registration is accepted, then they are as good as being linked together. My MyCIC Account now shows:

Application/Profile Status: Open
Province/Territory Nomination: No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration: Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: Met
ITA Status: No invitation at this time
Review of submitted documents: blank
Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Provincial Nominee Program: Not Met
Canadian Express Class: Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades: Not Met
Overall Score: 313 x x x

Then the waiting game for Invitation to Apply (ITA) starts after finally meeting the basic requirements and registrations with Express Entry and Job Bank websites.

7 comments:

sarkangel said...

you and I are very similar. Im so glad I found your blog. My CRS score is 334 and now thanks to you and your blog, I am about to attend the NBNP session this weekend. My only chance to have an ITA is also to gain the additional 600points :) God Bless you and your family!

sarkangel said...

May I know where can I see the number of CIC Draws done? what is the link?

JustPJ said...

Hi again sarkangel. See right side "CIC Draws". Click on it then click on the round of invitation. It will lead you to CIC draws. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Good day! IELTS score ko po: R-7.5, S-6, W-6.5, L-7. Kapag po nagfill up ako sa Come to Canada, sabi hindi daw po ako qualified. Pero alinlangan po ko kung kelangan ko ba iconvert yang score ko into CLB equivalent score po? Nakaka-stress pala to. Ang sabi kasi don IELTS results eh, so feeling ko hindi na kelangan I-convert. Hayyyy, so need ko ulit mag retake. :'(

kitenashi said...

i cannot say thank u enough as I am continuosly reading and re-reading your blog for reference. Today I submitted my EE profile and keeping my fingers crossed. So thank you soooo soooo much...

JustPJ said...

Hi Anonymous, I replied to you on your other post.
Hi Cery. Thank you and all the best on your application.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the detail info.
Very helpful and i got confident to apply by reading it.
God bless you.

Post a Comment