Tuesday, January 12, 2016 | By: JustPJ

CIC Background Check Updated (Part 1)

Yesterday, 12 January 2016 (Philippine Time), I logged in again to MyCIC profile and there goes the word "updated" on our PR application. LOL, I will soon be awarded the most logged in applicant of CIC. (wink, wink, wink).

So, as usual my adrenaline rush spike to the highest level of it only to see that there is no update done on our application. Sigh. Why put the word "updated" when no updates has been done. That was around 4:30 P.M.

During night time, at almost 10:00 P.M., I still cannot go over with the word "updated" and literally cannot move on, LOL. Common, it is CIC stage!!! Yeah, I know, your guess is as good as mine, funny. Yes, you are correct. I opened our MyCIC profile one more time and there goes the updated portion of our application. Our background check change from "not started" to "not needed at this time" as shown below.


I therefore conclude that on 12 January 2016, I did have a good night sleep, LOL (smiley, smiley), knowing that our PR application is really updated.

P.S. For fellow Filipinos reading this, there are new schedule of information sessions provided by New Brunswick Province here in the Philippines. Click here to register. We attended an information session given by NB last July of 2015. We were given an ITA and a nomination. We would not be here in this stage if not for NBPNP. So grab the opportunity now. Good luck.

 

2 comments:

sarkangel said...

today i entered this stage...

JustPJ said...

The excitement just levels up right sarkangel. I can so much relate, LOL. Try so much to divert your attention to other things but, NO, as in you CANNOT, so KAPE PA MORE, hahaha. All the best on your application.

Post a Comment