Tuesday, January 26, 2016 | By: JustPJ

CIC RPRF Payment

Getting excited here because we just received a request from CIC to pay our Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Just the word permanent residence makes me giggle to the highest level, LOL.

MyCIC tricked me this time (smiley). Why? As I have said in my previous blog, I am awarding myself as the most logged in applicant of CIC. And yes, before I went to sleep (almost 11:00 PM, 26 January 2016, Philippine time), I have checked MyCIC for the last time and no update nor a message. And this morning, I did a usual check on my yahoo mail for anything to do with CIC and boom, LOL. There goes the donotreply thing, LOL, which says you have a new message. The mail came into my inbox at 3:00 AM, 27 January 2016 (Philippine time). At least, we now know that our application is still at Ottawa Visa Office.

Excited as a child, my husband and I grabbed the ipad and went straight to MyCIC. Darn our so fast connection at home, LOL. My goodness our connection just adds up to the agony of excitement and nervousness, so slow. Anyway, when the message with pdf file finally opens, the RPRF request for payment is there straight in our eyes. Oh my God, so thrilled, excited and thankful. We cannot utter any words but just to say "thank you Lord". We are so pleased and relieved. Here goes our pdf message from CIC:


Okay, just a background, we did not really pay our upfront RPRF although we can do it. Why? I have read through a fellow Pinay in Canada Visa forum that it can be done and so as to know a little update from the PR application. Thus, we decided not to pay it because my husband can patiently wait but me no, never, hahaha. Months of waiting can really go into my nerves, LOL.

I actually researched on how to pay the RPRF once a request will be receive by us. I saved it but I cannot open it so I asked my friend google and it coursed me to all these:


I have chosen "Apply on paper and pay online" step and I have clicked on "Pay my fees online" which directed me to the last image above. From the website shown in the last image, just follow the instruction, choose which one to pay. As for us, the RPRF, then it will asked you to register for the online payment.

Good thing I have checked on MyCIC for any uploading slot like when they have requested for Schedule 4/4A. There are 2 slots allotted. Why? That is for my husband and I. So, when I made payment for our RPRF, I paid it individually to have 2 official receipts. The official receipts will come in a pdf format so no need to scan or anything. Once done with the payment, I uploaded the pdf file in each slots. Now, our updated documents looks like these:


Our updated timeline now in our PR application before CIC are as follows:
  • ITA - 18 December 2015
  • App Sent - 28 December 2015
  • AOR - 28 December 2015
  • Schedule 4/4A Request - 30 December 2015
  • Schedule 4/4A Sent - 31 December 2015
  • Medical Passed - 6 January 2016
  • Background Check Updated - 12 January 2016
  • RPRF Payment Request - 26 January 2016
  • RPRF Paid - 27 January 2016


A little more our little R. A little more. For now, we continue to pray for God's guidance. All in His most perfect precious time, we will get to see and meet somewhere there in the maple leaf country. Winter is coming for you our little R. Pray, believe and have faith.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Just PJ,

I was so happy for you reading this update. Actually, I am waiting for any updates within your blog everyday, 'twas like a teleserye, hahaha!

Konti na lang girl! This is it!

Congrats!

JustPJ said...

Thank you sis Katrina. More prayers pa. :)

Вероника said...

Congrats! They are really fast this time and I am glad to see that :)

JustPJ said...

Thanks Svetlana. How's your application doing? Guess what, there is a NBPNP applicant with November AOR who got PPR this week. :) First that I have heard of, so happy. At least now they are working with NBPNPers.

Вероника said...

Wow :) I am happy to see this. I had to prepare some docs (it's really stupped but I forgot to scan them before to sent to NBPNP, so I had to get the new ones) and submited my application on 29th January. Therefore I will read your posts very strictly :)

JustPJ said...

Good luck Svetlana. :)

Unknown said...

Hello JustPJ,

I am regularly following your blog.

I have some questions regarding Canadian PR

How can I contact you by email?

JustPJ said...

Hi Venkata. Thank you for following my blog. Ask the question here and I will try to answer it for you. :)

Unknown said...

Hi JustPJ,

I applied to PEI province 2 months back but no response.I do not have any idea about provinces.

Do you know any other province for which I can apply without having job offer?

My NOC code is 2134 chemical engineer.

I am really worried as time is running out but no responses.

I would really appreciate for your response.

Thanks!

JustPJ said...

Hi Venkata, I also send an email to PEI but like you, no response. Here check some options on other PNPs http://ourcanadadreamdiary.blogspot.com/2015/06/provincial-nominee-program-pnp.html

Is your NOC regulated? If yes, then I suggest that you look for any other NOC same JD as chemical engineer but not the regulated one. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi PJ,

Thanks for your valuable input.

When I checked online my CIC status, it shows not able to found information. I created my express entry profile on Jan 6th 2016.Is there any other way to check?


JustPJ said...

Hi Venkata. Is your EE missing? Maybe you just mis-type something there. I am sorry. I do not know how to check it.

Unknown said...

Hello everyone, I just want to ask if you send all banks statements from all of your current bank accounts? Even if your proof of fund is in 1 account only?

JustPJ said...

Hi Michelle. Send everything that covers your proof of funds. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi Just PJ,

Did you receive your PPR ? if yes, when did you receive it and when ur BG turned in progress from RPRf request.

JustPJ said...

Hi Unknown. Already landed here in NB. Please read my posts in 2015 starting from December to March. That is my CIC stage. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi JustPJ

How long did you to wait to receive an email for PPR.? thanks

Unknown said...

Hi...As you paid your RPRF individually to have 2 official receipts, Me & My wife paid together ( 490 x 2 =980 CAD). So we only have one receipt. Hope that won't be an issue??

Any idea, anyone?? we are really confused

JustPJ said...

Hi Natural. It took me 2 1/2 months to receive a PPR. Good luck.

Hi Unknown. I really do not know but I just remember they require us to pay separately that is why we have 2 receipts. I think it is because of the UCI. What I know is that it is still under 1 EE profile #. I honestly am not sure if it is okay to have 1 receipt. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi JustPJ.,

Thanks, after the payment of RPRF, what's next.? thanks.

JustPJ said...

Hi Natural, if you continue reading on my blog posts, you will see there the number of days where my background changes after paying the required RPRF. Thanks.

Mitul Vaghela said...

Hi,

I paid the RPRF fees for me and my spouse together.
And, there was only one placeholder so I uploaded the receipt over there.
Should I worry now?

Post a Comment