Friday, January 1, 2016 | By: JustPJ

CIC Schedule 4 and 4A

After uploading and submitting our full application last 28 December 2015, I received an email from CIC on 30 December 2015 requesting for an additional document, to wit:


Also, our medical status changed from "not needed at this time" to "review in progress". In addition, our submitted documents changed from "no additional documents are needed at this time" to "we need an additional document from the applicant". See picture below.


I have read through forums that when an applicant is under PNP stream they are always required for Schedule 4 and 4A as an additional document to their application for PR.

Thus, on 31 December 2015, I downloaded the required forms at CIC website through their Application Package. Schedule 4 (Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees) form is where they will ask for your name, birthdate, which province nominated you, under what stream, how much unencumbered funds you have and duly signed by the principal applicant. Schedule 4A (Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees), on the other hand, is a form not applicable to me because I was nominated through express entry and not through business class. Thus, I uploaded a LOE with my Nomination Certificate attached to it to inform CIC that the form is not applicable to me. Below now is the updated version of our MyCIC profile.


P.S. I never thought that reaching the CIC stage is more nerve wracking experience compared to our PNP application. Receiving emails from CIC, either a new message or your profile has been updated, gives me intense feeling to the point that I wanted so much to pee (sorry), LOL, but it is true.

Nevertheless, my husband and I are so grateful to our Father God that we have reached this stage especially being included at CICs last draw (23rd) for 2015. Whatever and wherever 2016 brings us, we are so ready because we know this is for little R.

6 comments:

xilac said...

Hi. Firstly congrats as your canada dream is within arms reach. I need your advise.. when did u resubmit your EOI after uve attended the info session and how long before you received your ITA from NB? And how strict are they with proof of funds as my fund was used by my brother and health insurance but will hopefully get back end of Feb. Will it cause me problems?
Thanks in advance for your help

xilac said...

I forgot to mention.. I attended the info session on 25th Jan in Makati and submitter my EOI on 29th Jan.

JustPJ said...

Hi xilac, you can submit EOI anytime. NB is strict with POF. Read their website. The link is around here somewhere. Good luck.

xilac said...

Thanks. How long did u wait before u got an ita from nb?

Unknown said...

Can anyone please tell me from where I can get this form thanks

JustPJ said...

Just click on the application package link above and it will direct you to the Forms on CIC, look for Schedule 4 and 4A. Good luck.

Post a Comment