Wednesday, January 6, 2016 | By: JustPJ

CIC Medical Passed

I have a habit of checking MyCIC profile since we received the golden ITA and AOR from CIC because to be honest until now I still cannot believe that we are now at CIC level. Also, I have this fear that the permanent residency (PR) application will get lost so I am checking it from time to time, LOL. Funny I know but this is just me, LOL (smiley, smiley).

This afternoon I logged in again to MyCIC profile only to see that our PR application has been updated. So, I immediately click on it and there goes the update. Our medical changed from "review in progress" to "passed" as shown below:


My eyes did not blink while my right arm is looking for my cellphone. I called my husband right away to inform him of the good news. Yay, we passed the medicals. Thank you dear Father God. We just passed one difficult ordeal in our CIC requirements for our PR application.

I know I always get emotional when posting some updates on our blog because this is our make or break move to becoming parents to our little R but I just want to share. When we were doing our infertility work ups both me and my husband always wanted to give up because we never had the chance to move forward. We were always left as one of the clappers every time a fellow infertile couple gets pregnant. But in our Canada application, every thing is just coming so fast. Now, we understand that God's plan for us is bigger, much bigger than we ever could imagine.

Bottom line, never, ever give up on your dreams. You will have to hurdle so many obstacles but do not give up. Trust God and keep the faith that someday He will answer your prayer just like what He is doing to us.

9 comments:

Вероника said...

Congrats :)

JustPJ said...

Hi Svetlana. Thank you. :)

Unknown said...

Hi JustPJ,

Congrats by the way! konti n lng..My question lng ako, do you an idea if I can make an upfront medical exam in a foreign country? I'm an OFW here in Qatar, so, I'm thinking to arrange soonest while waiting and fixing docs.. What do you think?

Thanks.

JustPJ said...

Hi Katrina. Yes, you can do upfront medical there in Qatar but only if you have a PNP nomination or an ITA from CIC. You need to present this kasi sa clinic and note that medical ata should be 6 months old as required by CIC. Prepare mo na docs mo for possible PNP applications. Good luck. :)

Unknown said...

Hi justPJ.

Thanks for the advice.
Yes, I am currently preparing now and obtaining a letter of references are more of a daunting task.


Thanks again :-). Keep us updated:-)

Take care.

JustPJ said...

Your welcome Katrina. Keep me posted too on your application. All the best.

Unknown said...

Hi JustPJ,

Good Day po. Just today, I have received my TRF, and entered all the required information in Express Entry Profile. I was aiming for Ontario nomination, unfortunately, I only have 377 CRS points in total (they require 400 minimum pts..)

Nevertheless, I am searching other Provinces that might be accept us. Sayang, walang program dto for NB..

Good luck!

Regards,
Katrina

chonji1226 said...

Hi JustPJ

Can I ask did you get a request for medical exam? I'm following your timeline and I just see a date for medical exam passed but no date for medical test request. Thanks!

JustPJ said...

Hi chonji1226. I did an upfront medical before we receiving our CIC ITA. I just presented a letter from CIC telling me that I have been nominated by the province of NB. Read on December 2015 posts, it is somewhere there. Good luck.

Post a Comment